Webinar Recording Overview
The webinar is designed for members of the iFormBuilder community who are:
- Form Builders who would like to start adding Smart Control functions within their form.
- Form Builders who would like a refresher course on how to add Smart Controls.
- What a ‘Smart’ form looks like
- Best Practices for Form Building
- Demo of a Form with a “Smart” workflow
- Defaulting form fields
- Conditionally show and hide elements
*For more resources on this course, please review the downloadable Slide Deck PDF for this webinar located under this list. There are links to all of the topics that were discussed.
- *Form Builder Certification Program*
- Free Training Schedule and Recordings
- iFormBuilder Academy
- Training Course catalogue
- Customer Success Center
- iFormBuilder Support Services
- Help us make our training webinars better by completing our Training Feedback Form!
Here is the Form Package containing both the basic and enhanced versions of the Elevator Inspection demo forms. Feel free to import the package, deconstruct it, or build off of it. Use the URL below with the iFormBuilder Package Import to load the form onto your own profile. Copy the URL, then paste it in the Select from URL section of the Package Import interface.
Basic Elevator Inspection Form Package
Advanced Elevator Inspection Form Package
About the Presenter
Jonathan Hsu is a Solutions Engineer at Zerion Software. He designs and delivers training content for both iFormBuilder and the Dataflow Automation. Jonathan has practiced martial arts for over 20 years and enjoys teaching anything and everything. He is always excited to answer any questions about iFormBuilder or Dataflow Automation. Email Jonathan at firstname.lastname@example.org.