Zerion Software Solutions Engineer: Training
[fancy_header3] About the Solutions Engineer: Training Position[/fancy_header3]
We are looking for highly motivated self-starters, technology lovers, effective communicators, relationship-builders and fast learning individuals with an innate skill of multi-tasking. A top candidate will be an exceptional listener and communicator who effectively conveys information verbally and in writing. They are energetic and passionate about helping people. The key candidate loves to share ideas and enjoys exploring and learning new ideas in a collaborative environment.
As a Solutions Engineer you will be asked to plan, design, develop and deliver training on Zerion Software products to support new and existing customers as well as internal team members. Training and learning content must satisfy learning objectives and the needs of every department (support, sales, development, marketing, etc.) as well as the members of the iFormBuilder community.
- Learn and execute proven processes to design and develop new synchronous and asynchronous training material for Zerion Software products.
- Leverage presentation, video/audio recording and graphic tools to develop synchronous and asynchronous training for new and prospective customers.
- Deliver training via online or on-site to multiple participants.
- Instructional and Technological Skills
- Familiar with different learning models and can deploy projects following model standards.
- Comfortable presenting/training groups of individuals online and in person.
- Strong interest in iOS and Android operating systems and devices.
- Experience with Adobe Captivate (Not required, but is preferred).
- Soft Skills
- Excellent communication skills written and oral.
- Excellent time management skills (ability to manage multiple priorities)
- Team player- Ability to work independently, think critically and analyze/resolve problems proactively- A desire to do and achieve brilliant things!
- Authentically curious, you love learning and improving yourself
- Integrity is fundamentally important to you- You want to make a real difference!
- Bonus: Familiar with speaking and writing in additional languages besides English.
[fancy_header3]Education and Work Experience[/fancy_header3]
- (BA/BS) Degree in Education or Instructional Technology
- MEd or MS Instructional Technology
Candidate should have one of the following: Experience in designing corporate Instructional Technology materials, delivering corporate Education/Training, educating in the classroom (K-12) or other related training and educating experiences.
[fancy_header3] Apply Now [/fancy_header3]
Interested in this position? The hiring process is mapped out on the right-hand side of this page. Complete the first step now!
Send your resume to [email_link email=”email@example.com” variation=”deepblue” target=”blank”]firstname.lastname@example.org[/email_link] *Ensure the subject line of your email contains “Solutions Engineer: Training“