Perhaps this is the first time you are hearing this term Gnosiz (yes, it’s spelled correctly) and are wondering what it is. Why you decided to click on this blog post is not as relevant as the fact that you are here and ready to learn about what Gnosiz and big data means for your business. If any of these signs sound familiar, it is highly recommended that you watch the webinar recording, ask us questions, and take a good look at your data refinement process.
10. Your answer to data security is “Joe said it is secure enough.”
9. Your answer to data retention is a folder on your desktop that contains all of the PDFs.
8. Your boss asked you to think about big data abut you have no idea where to start.
7. You have read about Hadoop but don’t have the in-house expertise.
6. Your reporting team can’t handle the demand.
5. Your excel workbook is getting disorganized and is not scalable.
4. You have considered building your own SQL Server/Oracle/MySQL farm.
3. All of your teams ask to see their data a little bit differently, specific for their needs.
2. You feel that you are not fully utilizing all of the data you have collected.
1. You want to consolidate all of your data sources into one secure, dynamic database.